BDS Engineering is authorized distributors for the VaremÂ® pressurized water and expansion tanks.
VaremÂ® S.p.A. (Italy) are in the water and heating field for more than 25 years and is a world leader in the production of expansion of water tanks. VaremÂ® not only distinguishes itself in the manufacturing of metal tanks, but also for the production of their rubber membranes. With research and continuous investment VaremÂ® has been able to maintain the CE and ISO 9001:2000certification, a synonym of constant product quality and service efficiency.
VaremÂ® pressurized water tanks are being used for various applications like hydro pneumatic systems, home water pressure boosting systems, commercial water distribution systems, mineral/RO plants, and solar heating systems over time and not even single problem with these tanks had been reported in INDIA.
Features Of Varem Water Tank:
- 12 months warranty.
- Maintains equal water pressure in entire system.
- Withstands pressures as high as 10 to 16 bar
- Widely used to withstand water hammer in pressurized systems.
- The VAREMâ¢ tank made of steel never corrodes and no harmful traces of metal are passed into your water.
- Requires very little/zero maintenance.
- The tank is made of Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and National Sanitation Federation (NSF) listed materials, thus environmentally safe and will not introduce any undesirable chemicals or elements.
- The membrane tank is suitable for all kinds of water, even corrosive water with high levels of calcium.
- The water only comes into contact with the membrane, therefore eliminating the possibility of corrosion.
- The membrane is easy to replace.
- Suitable for usage in drinking water systems, which use Reverse Osmosis technology.
- The membrane which does not rub against tank wall, will have longer life.
Application Of Varem Water Tank:
VAREM has different range of tanks for different applications such as
- OSMOVAREM for Reverse Osmosis and filtration systems.
- SOLARVAREM for solar energy systems.
- PLUSVAREM for high-pressure systems.
- INTERVAREM for water booster systems.
- MAXIVAREM for booster systems.
- MAXIMATIC-SN for industrial heating systems.
- FLATVAREM for wall heater systems.
- PLATEVAREM for plate heat exchangers.
- ZINCVAREM for zootechnical plants â hostile climatic environments.
318/4, Govindpuri, Kalkaji, (Opp. Kotak Bank), New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India