- Stainless Steel
- Single Stage Pump
- High Pressure
BLAIRS dirty Water Submersible pumps with open impeller are suitable to lift waste liquids even with suspended solids. Pumps have been developed with the most advanced and sophisticated engineering and it has the possibility to operate also if partially submerged. The total absence of screws and motor cover in stainless steel one of the most technological advanced pumps available in the market. Max. Free passage of Grain size up to Ã 30 mm.
Application Of Moplen Submersible Pump:
BLAIRS submersible draining pumps is suitable for automatic fixed domestic applications and for draining cellars and garages subject to flooding, also particularly useful as a portable pump for emergencies such as draining waste from tanks or rivers, emptying muddy swimming pools, fountains or excavations and subways. These pumps can lift liquids even with suspended solids in sewage water from septic tank. Level float switch offers permanent and automatic pump operation.
- Flow rate up to 225 I/min.(13.5m3/h)
- Head up to 8 m
- Fluid temperature up to 35Â°C
- Maximum ambient temperature 40Â°C
- Pump body, Impeller: Moplen
- Impeller: Noryl
- Shaft with rotor: stainless steel Aisi 420A
- Mechanical seal: carbonâceramics.
- Motor casing: stainless steel
- Continuous duty.
- TYPE Con Galleggiante with float switch
- Built-in overload motor protector with automatic reset
- Permanent split capacitor
- Protection IP 68
Technical Specifications Of Moplen Submersible Pump:
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 100 Per Week
- 3-30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
318/4, Govindpuri, Kalkaji, (Opp. Kotak Bank) New Delhi Delhi India 91-11-26467250