High Pressure Pump
Pump CDL/CDLF pump are vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which is driven by a standard electric motor. The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylinder and flow passage components are fixed between pump head and in-and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
Operation Conditions of Pump
- Clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers.
- Liquid temperature:
- Normal temperature type:-15 +70
- Hot water type:+70 +120
- Ambient temperature: up to+40
- Altitude: up to 1000m
- Total-enclosed, fan-cooled two-pole standard motor
- Protection class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Standard voltage: 50Hz:1 220-230/240V 3 200-200/346-380V 3 220-240/380-415V 3 380-415V
CDL/CDLF pump are multi-functional products. lt can be used to convey various medium from tap water to industrial liquid at different temperature and with different flow rate and pressure. CDL type is applicable to conveying noncorrosive liquid, while CDLF is suitable for slightly corrosive liquid.
- Water supply: water filter and transport in waterworks, boosting of main pipeline, boosting in high rise building.
- Industrial boosting: process flow water system, cleaning system, high pressure washing system, fire fighting system.
- Industrial liquid conveying: Cooling and air-conditioning system, boiler water supply and condensing system,
- Machine-associated purpose, acids and alkali.
- Water treatment: ultra filtration system, RO system, distillation system, separator, swimming pool.
- Irrigation: Farmland irrigation, dripping irrigation.