Damon Submersible Pumps
DAMON dirty Water Submersible pumps with open impeller are suitable to lift waste liquids even with suspended solids. Max. Free passage of Grain size up to Ø 30 mm.
DAMON submersible draining pumps is suitable for automatic fixed domestic applications and for draining cellars and garages subject to flooding, also particularly useful as a portable pump for emergencies such as draining waste from tanks or rivers, emptying muddy swimming pools, fountains or excavations and subways. These pumps can lift liquids even with suspended solids in sewage water from septic tank. Level float switch offers permanent and automatic pump operation.
Flow rate up to 275 I/min.(16.5m3/h)
Head up to 9.5 m
- Fluid temperature up to 35°C
- Maximum ambient temperature 40°C
- Pump body, Impeller: Noryl
- Impeller: Noryl
- Shaft with rotor: Superior Steel
- Mechanical seal: carbon–ceramics.
- TYPE Con galleggiante with float switch
- Built-in overload motor protector with automatic reset
- Permanent split capacitor
- Protection IP 68
318/4, Govindpuri, Kalkaji, (Opp. Kotak Bank), New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India